Envision Physician Services and Capital Regional Medical Center are seeking Hospitalists to join our team located in Tallahassee, Florida.
Hospital Medicine Profile:
- Physician: 9 day 7a-7p; 1 Night 7p-7a
- APP: 1 Morning 9:30a-7:30p; 1 Day 1p-1a; 1 Night 7p-7a
- Open ICU- Co Manage with intensivist
- No Codes No Procedures
- Hospitalist and Nocturnist must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Competitive Compensation package
- Employee Status plus comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, 401k with company match and business reimbursement account
- Paid “A” Rated Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Flexible Scheduling
Capital Regional Medical Center has been serving the Big Bend community for more than 30 years. Capital Regional is a 266-bed acute-care hospital that offers a Comprehensive Breast Center, Cancer Center, Family Center, an accredited Chest Pain Center, 24/7 Emergency Services, Heart & Vascular Services, Surgical Services and more. A new expansion was completed February of 2013, adding an additional 45,000 square feet, 44 all-private rooms, and the latest in health care technology.
Capital Regional Medical Center has received several awards and distinctions over the years including:
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Distinction Designation for Maternity, Spine Surgery and Cardiac Care
- Certified Primary Stroke Center
- Certified in Hip and Knee Joint Replacement by Joint Commission
- Certified in Spine Surgery by Joint Commission
- Certified in Sepsis Care by Joint Commission - Less than 100 facilities in the country have this certification.
- Comprehensive Breast Center Accredited by the American College of Radiology
- Comprehensive Breast Center Accredited by Commission on Cancer
- Get With The Guidelines® - Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:
Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level
Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options
“A” rated professional liability insurance
Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
Competitive compensation including several benefit options
Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
Colleague referral bonus program
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status
Location/Region: Tallahassee, FL