DMC - Emergency Radiologist for 1 week on, 2 weeks off On-Site position
Envision Physician Services is looking for a motivated and experienced full-time General Radiologist for a 17 week per year position onsite for our practice at the Detroit Medical Center. The Detroit Medical Center system is composed of four adult hospitals, offering a variety of practice settings and pathology. Detroit Medical Center is also home to one of the Midwest’s largest radiology residency programs and trains medical students from two established and highly regarded medical schools.
- Fellowship training in Neuroradiology is preferred, but not mandatory
- This position requires comfort and proficiency with all emergency general diagnostic readings across all modalities. Our developing comprehensive stroke care program requires proficiency with our CT based stroke algorithm, including CT angiography of the head and neck and CT perfusion
- The position also requires aptitude for and engagement in supervising and training residents. The ideal candidate will be both an exceptional clinician and a dedicated educator.
- Evening/Night shift, 10 hour shifts with 1 week on / 2 week off schedule
- Benefit eligible, active on Day 1
- Applicants must be ABR/AOBR certified / eligible
- An active MI state medical license is preferred, but not essential.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Johanna Bartlett, Senior Clinical Recruiter at 317-313-9098 or e-mail your CV to Johanna.email@example.com.
Envision Physician Services offers a competitive compensation and benefits plan, CME, 401K and paid malpractice with tail coverageFor more information about this opportunity, please contact Johanna Bartlett, Senior Clinical Recruiter at 317-313-9098 or e-mail your CV to Johanna.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location/Region: Detroit, MI